Wednesday, August 26, 2015

New Ways of Posting Awesome

I find that I don't really like the commentary that's on the "Awesome" calendar as much as I like the awesome items themselves.  So rather than have 365 postings just on awesomeness, I'll post the items themselves once a month.  Better.

The rest of the August awesome things are: (in no particular order)


  • Not getting a hangover when you were expecting one (or better yet, don't overdo in the first place!)
  • The Laugh Echo (This needs some explaining.  This is when you laugh out loud after suddenly remembering something funny that happened a while ago.  You know who does this?  Tucker.)
  • Leaving your alarm clock on so you can enjoy shutting it off and sleeping in on a weekend morning.  (IMO, this is just kind of stupid.  If I left my alarm on, it would wake me up and I wouldn't be able to go back to sleep.)
  • When you're driving late at night on an empty gas tank and suddenly a gas station appears on the horizon.  (Or better yet, don't let your tank go below a 1/4 of a tank.  That advice is straight from Bill Hensley.)
I'll post more of these next month. 

No comments:

Post a Comment