Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Warm Cookies...Yes. Cold Milk....Not so Much.


I have all of about 2 seconds before I need to stick my head back in my notes to cram for my assessment test tomorrow but I couldn't let the day get away with alluding to the happy stuff. Next in line was warm cookies and cold milk. I have never been a milk and cookies girl but cookies by themselves.....yes, please. And I like almost every kind with the exception of anything with raisins or dates. I love chocolate chip cookies with nuts. Yum, yum, yum. And I need them like I need a hole in the head. In fact, as I write this blog, I'm thinking of all the things I can't wait to do after this stupid nursing school gig is over. Cookies.....warm from the oven....seems like a good choice. And, considering my poor Kitchenaid mixer is gathering dust, it will be nice to get it running again. Just 11 more months. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment