Thursday, September 8, 2011

Unused Textbooks


This is seriously on the list! I.love.it! I have spent so much time hunting down textbooks for each of my classes for the last couple of years that if I never see another textbook, it will be too soon. I am brilliant though because I find the very cheapest prices and then either sell them to someone else for the same price or better at the end of the semester.

The best part though is when I don't even crack the book the entire semester. It makes me feel incredibly smart. So far, in this nursing school gig, I have barely done any reading at all. I find the answers to the objectives and skim right over the material. I'm doing fairly well so that's really all that matters.

Unopened textbooks....what a delightful concept!

No comments:

Post a Comment