Friday, September 9, 2011

Visiting Museums




I've been to some kick ass museums in my life. Off the top of my head, I'd say the top three are the Smithsonian (duh!), the City Museum in St. Louis (seriously....it's one of the best museums evah! See picture) and the Toy and Miniature Museum in Kansas City (it rocks plus I just know that those toys and dolls come alive at night).

There's also the Nelson Art Gallery and the National Gallery in London..... I could spend hours in both of them.

Kansas City used to have a cool museum that had a fake igloo that you could crawl through....we went there when we were little for field trips. Oh, yes, another good Kansas City museum is the Steamboat Arabia.

The Experience Music Project in Seattle is pretty fun but better than that is the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in Cleveland.

Museums are not my first choice in filling the time when traveling but some of them are awesome and you always feel like an expert afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment