Monday, March 14, 2011

These Make Me Happy.....



The kids and I love to go to Jamesport....it's our very favorite day trip. We love buying homemade bread and looking through the antique stores and eating at the local diner (pie is usually part of the menu!) And even though we've been there several times, we always get a big thrill when we see an Amish buggy clip-clopping down the road. There's a beauty in their simplicity.




Love me some pretty little cupcakes. I honestly think looking at them is even better than eating them. Isn't it darling?



I am about the most uncreative person in the whole world when it comes to drawing and painting. (I can draw a clown and that's about it) But for some reason, every time I would get the school supply list when I was in elementary school, my very favorite thing was the brand new set of paints I got each year. There's something about those colors and how pretty they were....I was just positive that was the year that I was going to turn into Van Gogh. And even though I didn't, they still made me happy.



The only thing I think snow is useful for is skiing. Otherwise, I detest the snow. BUT, every year, we still bundle up and play in the first snow of the year. It's just kind of mandatory. Making snow angels brings out the kid in me. And, no, mine never look this perfect but oh well.



Getting a good night's sleep in a big comfy "marshmallow" bed is my idea of decadence.



I love Criss Angel. I love that I can't figure out his magic tricks. They astound me every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment