Sunday, March 13, 2011

Happiness Is....

French toast with butter and powdered sugar.....




Going to the movies.....there's something special about the theater. Maybe it's the popcorn, maybe it's the fact that you are concentrating on the movie and that's it - no interruptions. Could be the previews....which I do not like to miss! (I love the previews!) Who knows? When we only had one theater in Liberty and that was the only thing to do on Friday night...that's when I might've started to love "going to the show".


And here's one I couldn't find a picture for - when it's pouring down rain while you're driving, you're concentrating and you're white knuckling the steering wheel...all of a sudden, you go under an overpass and for a brief second, the rain stops and you can breathe long enough to go back to concentrating on driving safely. That overpass makes me happy. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment