Saturday, March 12, 2011

These Make Me Happy Too....




Hot chocolate with marshmallows....after playing in the snow.

When I go to the circus, the elephants are my favorite thing. They're so big that it kind of freaks me out....in a fun way. Plus, I got to ride one at the Renaissance Festival with Sarah. Super cool.
Pretty new spiral notebooks....(1) Because I like to write and (2) because they're pretty. It's no secret that if they're pink, they're even better.
I had a teakettle like this. I'm not sure where it is....I'm hoping that it's at my mom's in storage. My mom always made tea by brewing it so first she would boil water in a teakettle. This is one of the first things I bought for myself when I finally had my own apartment. I absolutely loved the blue and white tin pattern. Plus it just gives you a comfy feeling to have it sitting on the stove.
My babies' first tooth.....I remember when Max got his first tooth. We were driving to Dallas, he was about 6 months old and I sat in back with him because he was fussy. I felt in his mouth and sure enough....he had cut a tooth on the drive down! I got out a flashlight to look at while we were driving. :)
My ballerina jewelry box. I loved it. Of course it was pink (duh!) and it played music when it opened and the ballerina popped up. When Charlie was little and fussy, I would bring out the jewelry box and play the music for him. I was so sad when the little ballerina broke off.

No comments:

Post a Comment