Tuesday, March 15, 2011

I HAVE A FOLLOWER!



I write about happy things on this blog so I have to say....I'm pretty darn happy that I have a follower! My next goal is to get two more followers....two more that actually live in this house. Then I would have the three most important people following my blog. That would make me happy too.

Here's some more.....



Anybody who knows me well knows my very favorite part of going to church is singing the hymns. I can't carry a tune in a bucket so it seems like a cruel joke that God played when He instilled the love of singing in me. Hahaha God....I'm not laughing! Regardless of my inability, I still sing loud and strong in church...simply because I love it. Hopefully no one can hear me over the crowd.


I don't get to see these very much anymore but when I was little and we were on vacation, we often stopped at truck stops to eat. And I loved it when the table had a jukebox. Charlie and I usually picked Elvis songs because we knew that Dad would give us a quarter if we picked things he liked.



I don't even like vegetables but there's something so quaint about a roadside stand. I always wanted my mom and dad to stop because they just might have something exciting like jars of honey or little tiny pumpkins.



And here's something that both Rich and I love....fresh strawberries! They're so beautiful and they're my favorite fruit. Strawberry short cake, strawberry ice cream, strawberry pie....the list goes on and on. Yum.

I

No comments:

Post a Comment