Sunday, March 20, 2011

International Earth Day

And as far as planets go, this is my favorite one.

My happy list for today:


Rainbows.....and since I'm always posting pictures, I might as well go for the gold with a double rainbow. One of the prettiest things ever and, just think, the people who live in Hawaii see these almost daily. That was one of my favorite parts of visiting Oahu.




Most people love seashells. I've seen enough tacky tourist shops lining the beaches where you can buy seashells cheap, cheap, cheap that they no longer hold any allure for me. But sea glass....quite the opposite. Look at those gorgeous colors. And when you think it just started out as broken glass and the magic of the ocean waves made it so smooth....it kind of amazes me.



And, church bells.....the first morning after moving to Westwood, I heard church bells and they made this place feel like home. Lovely. If I'm in the middle of conversation and I hear church bells, I stop talking. And just listen.






No comments:

Post a Comment