Friday, March 18, 2011

Hey, You Non-Followers: I Can Promise You That Reading This Will Make You Happy


Every time I see a house that has red geraniums in terra cotta pots on the porch, I want some too. But, I have the least greenest thumb of all green thumbs. Gardening is actually kind of dirty and I don't like to get dirty. However, for the sake of making my house a little prettier, I may do this in a few months. It's pretty.





A bowl of chili on a cold day is a warm your tummy treat. Not the chili in this picture....it looks a little too vegetabley in my opinion but MY chili recipe....well, that's a horse of a different color. MY chili rocks! And my guys love it too. I think chili with saltine crackers is a day changer.






Crossword puzzles always remind me of my grandma. She can do the hardest of the hard ones. I can do the Kansas City Star ones (which I don't think are the hardest but still.....) They say if you tax your brain every day, it will keep you from getting dementia. So between nursing school and the occasional crossword puzzle, I think I'm good.




Finding old junk that still looks pretty is one of my favorite things. Treasure hunting!




And, last but not least, one of my all time favorite things in the WHOLE world is the delightful experience of going to Nordstrom. Always beautiful things, lovely displays and the BEST customer service anywhere. And that's coming from the queen of customer service so you can bank on it...


No comments:

Post a Comment