Thursday, March 17, 2011

More Favorite Things:

I really like to receive food gifts....baked bread, fun little snacky things, candy, cookies, popcorn tins. Doesn't really matter what kind of food; it's always the perfect gift. If I don't like it, I can serve it the next time I have guests. Plus, I have teenagers so they'll always wolf it down. I don't have to dust it or return it because it's the wrong size. It never gets re-gifted and it never goes to the thrift store!






I love poinsettias at Christmas! They're so festive. I don't ever splurge on them for myself....I wouldn't want to have to throw them away when they wilt. But I love seeing them at church. One time before Ruth died, she bought some for me. I was thrilled.






Broiled fish with butter and lemon is yum, yum, yummy. The fact that it's good for you gives it even more points. (Well, maybe not the butter part but we'll ignore that for now).







And here's one of the biggest things I daydream about. SOMEDAY having a house that is this organized. Looking at these pictures gives me the kind of goosebumps that other people get from looking at the Grand Canyon! I live with three boys and they do not understand the concept of "everything in it's place". But maybe someday......


No comments:

Post a Comment