Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Good Place to Study


So I'm searching and searching for the perfect spot to study and I haven't found it yet. It's got to be relatively quiet (or at least peaceful), have a comfortable chair, good lighting, caffeine available, open late and safe parking. I'm just not finding my criteria yet. But tonight I had two major tests to study for and I had to compromise or else I would just be driving around KC, looking for my perfect spot and tomorrow I would fail both tests. I ended up at Starbucks in the Village. Not so bad actually. It wasn't quiet (a really obnoxious barista that probably should've been working at Gates and a man sitting at the table down from me that droned on and on about how to compete in an Ironman competition...way TMI!), it wasn't a comfortable chair (although after the old bags left from their book club ***rollling my eyes****, I was able to snag an armchair), the lighting was just okay, it was open only until 10....but it was a safe place and there was definitely caffeine. Hey, two out of 6 will just have to do.




No comments:

Post a Comment