Thursday, March 24, 2011

Damn, I Lost a Follower and Duke Lost. On To Better Things....




My bracket for March Madness is officially shot. I had Duke going all the way and they lost. Bummer. BUT one good thing for today: I sat down and really concentrated on teaching myself the Microbiology that I need to know for the test next week and I got through one whole page of the four page study guide without pulling out my hair. That's a miracle.

Here's some happy stuff to start your day off right:

Filet mignons wrapped in bacon. Can't have this very often but it's an honest to God orgasm for your mouth.



Strawberry shortcake. The for real kind....with real "Bisquick" shortcake. And go figure....parts of it are actually good for you!



And here's a look back at the cars that I had that were my favorites: a beautiful little Mustang GT convertible (with BKINI-1 on the license plates). It was a man magnet. (wink, wink)




and my green Jeep Cherokee that Rich got for me. Loved that car. I had it when the kids were babies and it was so perfect. I didn't have to drive one of those stupid mini-vans (well, at least not for awhile; eventually Rich did make us trade for one). I was cool driving a Jeep.



No comments:

Post a Comment