Sunday, January 4, 2015

More Lives Please

It makes truly sad that I don't have enough time in this life to live all the places I would like to live.  There is something very special about saying that I primarily lived my whole life in Kansas City....it's such an awesome town, all my friends and most of my family are here,.....I'm a Kansas City girl through and through.  HOWEVER, I know there are other places that are special too...Aspen, Malibu, Carmel, Seaside, Breckenridge.  I would love the chance to explore those places as a resident...not just a visitor.  Be there on a daily basis, meet the people who call those places home, go to church there, be part of their community.  I do all that here in Kansas City; I just wish I had enough life to do that in all sorts of places.

No comments:

Post a Comment