Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Sometimes you have to search for what you're grateful for.  Being as this was a SICK day for me and I was hurting and worried that tomorrow may not solve this issue, I have to dig deep tonight to find my thank yous.  But here goes:

  • Even though I had to spend a lot of time in the bathroom, I was really glad that I have an awesome book to keep me company.  (The Kite Runner)
  • I'm so grateful that no one was in the garage when the spring popped on our garage door opener.  Everyone was safe and sound inside.
  • It was a struggle but I did manage to get a pretty good start on laundry.
  • Even though I did get a phone call from the principal at East regarding another tussle that Tucker had with Ms. McPhee, he didn't keep me on the phone long and when I mentioned it to Tucker, he assured me it wouldn't happen again.
  • I'm still thankful for pain meds!!
  • I'm glad that I finally am catching up on back episodes of Breaking Bad so I'm not in the dark when my guys talk about it.
  • So happy that Rich took Tucker shopping for jeans....he needed them badly and I just haven't felt up to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment