Thursday, October 13, 2011

Vending Machines....a Necessary (but wonderful) Evil.


Vending machines are how I ate for 22 years in the airline industry. When you get to a hotel too late for room service, it's your only option. Then I could justify it. I read an article one time about how to eat healthy from a vending machine and it was chock full of suggestions like choose the pretzels, the power bars and water. Seriously? When I am face to face with peanut M & Ms and there is only glass separating us, those quarters in my pocket are not interested in pretzels! Now that I'm a student, I still hit up the vending machines. Sometimes it's salve for my wounded ego after a bad test; sometimes it's a little prize after I do well. Regardless, I try very hard not to overdo it. And, best day of anyone's life is when you press the buttons and TWO candy bars fall out. Score!!

No comments:

Post a Comment