Sunday, October 2, 2011

Today's Topic is Cheese.....Kind Of.


Melty cheese! I'm thankful for melty cheese....it makes anything taste better. We were having a conversation the other day about Oklahoma Joe's. I can't remember who I was talking to (I'm old) but they were saying they'd never been to Okie Joe's. Are you kidding me?! Then someone else said "Meh. It wasn't anything spectacular." Are you SERIOUSLY kidding me?! I said well you haven't tried burnt ends obviously. They said that was what they had. So someone else said "You've got to try the Z-Man". I've never had the Z-Man. Had never even heard anyone rave about it. So I looked it up. You know what it has on it? Brisket with melted provolone and topped with onion rings. Oh, Lord.....I have GOT to try that. (See picture and tell me that doesn't intrigue you...I dare you.)

No comments:

Post a Comment