Saturday, September 18, 2010

The Love of My Life


Eighteen years ago, I married my best friend.....

Honey, this is for you...

EIGHTEEN REASONS WHY I LOVE YOU (these are not in order of importance):

1. You rock at Ultimate Frisbee and let me tease you about being the "grandpa" of the team.

2. You are an excellent provider for our family. I'm so glad you are able to change your situation seamlessly while still being the best loan officer EVER.

3. You put up with all my little quirks....fear of frogs, having to make the bed every day, having to have the air conditioning on.

4. You are very sexy. 'Nuff said.

5. You respect my place on my spiritual path but you also recognize my "cool" factor in regards to my belief that people should coexist.

6. You're willing to try new things....First Fridays, Jerusalem Cafe, the Rime Temple.

7. You love Colorado as much as I do.

8. You still make me laugh.

9. You give me wonderful compliments. (My writing, my cooking, my teeth...it's so fun to get complimented)

10. You're very supportive of my nursing school plan.

11. You indulge me in the nicest ways.....coming to Costco to buy trees, making sure my laptop works, making coffee in the morning.

12. I trust you with my heart.

13. You're so interesting. You tell me the most fascinating things.

14. You love to travel like I do. You don't make me camp.

15. You totally get that I'm a "baby" person instead of an "animal" person.

16. You gave me Max.

17. You gave me Tucker.

18. You're my best friend and I love you!

Happy Anniversary, honey bunny!

Love, Your Brown Eyed Girl


No comments:

Post a Comment