Thursday, October 10, 2013

This is from Positively Positive, the website that I get daily notifications from.  It is an awesome website because it directs me to find the "good" instead of the "bad".  My life, of course, has both but I like concentrating on what is wonderful, instead of what sucks.  Concentrating on wonderful creates more wonderful.  Like attracts like.  Today they posted ten happiness boosting questions to ask yourself at the end of the day.  My goal is to be able to answer these ten questions satisfactorily every day.

1. What did you learn today?
2. What made you laugh today?
3. What surprised you today?
4. What made you proud today?
5. What loving action did you do for someone today?
6. What loving action did someone do for you?
7. What do you feel especially grateful about today?
8. What did you do today to move a little closer to a goal/dream?
9. How did you stretch yourself further today?
10. What made you feel excited/inspired today?
But, if I can at least answer a few everyday, it will be a productive day.

1 comment: