Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Getting Back to Things that Make Me Happy.....

I've been absent for awhile. Mainly because I had to make grades and that involves mucho studying. I will be SO glad when this thing is behind me and I'm just working. Having some expendable moolah and some expendable time sounds like heaven to me.

Just a few things to think about before I hit the books again.....

Nothing thrilled me more than the idea of a commoner becoming a princess. It was just like a fairy tale. She is so pretty and poised and unassuming (in a classy, not Plain Jane kind of way). He's so handsome and tall and British. It reminded me so much of the fun we had watching Diana become a princess, too. It's every little girl's dream, I think. I know for sure it was mine.







No comments:

Post a Comment