Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Laughing with my kids hysterically while we made up menus for the month is one of the biggest perks of not being employed. We literally laughed until we cried! We tried to think of 30 menus so that I wouldn't constantly be coming up with new ones. Max suggested some pretty funny stuff.....he wanted fried chicken and watermelon...said we would have N***a Night at the Blanchard house, which is hysterical since we are the least racist of any family you'll ever meet.  He wanted mashed potatoes for every single side dish. He kept suggesting clam chowder...even though I don't know how to make it.

We laughed because this morning, I had road rage when this old lady pulled out in front of me and then drove 2 miles an hour....so then every time I got frustrated by something, I have that kind of rage. Like for instance, water bottles keep showing up next to the sink and I'm tired of all of them so now I have "water bottle rage". Tucker and Max were cracking up.

No comments:

Post a Comment