Monday, August 2, 2010

I'm just giddy to think about getting to the end of the week! I would LOVE to see Denny's head explode when he reads my resignation letter and realizes I'm not coming in at all.

So far, things are going swimmingly. The CNA course and clinicals are over....the class reunion went off well .....I made lots of new friends, I looked great and Rich said he was proud of me, I wasn't a big boozer......I'm moving my stuff home from my office little by little without anyone knowing.

I'm getting lots of personal stuff done at work while he's gone, which is great because there is not enough MLM work to do anyway.

Max and Tucker are both enrolled, I have enrolled in CPR/BLS, I've scheduled my TEAS test, I'm on track with Chemistry and Physiology.

In short, I have got it going on!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment