Monday, August 16, 2010

16: Moments

Rich touched on moments this morning when he wrote about vision quests. It reminded me of this video that Kathy had posted. An awesome video of life's little moments that may not seem like much at the time but, in a lifetime, mean a lot. It makes me think about all those little things. When I think back on my life, I don't remember it chronologically. I remember it in little moments. The giddyness of somersaults with Mike in an old refrigerator box, the act of throwing my pompons in the back seat of my Vega wagon, the feel of raindrops on my face as I received an unexpected kiss under a sprawling oak tree in college, the feel of the sun on my shoulders and the awesomeness of hearing "White Wedding" on the morning of MY wedding, the feel of those chubby little hands clutching mine as we walked into the grocery store, the feeling of dread and disbelief as I jetted over Iraq on my way to Kuwait, the deliciousness of walking out of MLM knowing no one knew I was leaving......Life is full of lovely little moments and we should all savor them.

No comments:

Post a Comment