Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Nothing makes me happier than having a beautiful manicure (and don't forget my cute toes, too!). It was the happiest afternoon....took two hours of vacation and got Tucker enrolled in school (which went seamlessly, I might add). After, I jumped in my car and headed for Rose's Nails. No line, a new magazine I hadn't read yet, salt scrub on my legs (ahhh), a hand and arm massage...it seriously does not get much better than that. Oh, except for the putting -my- hands- in- the -warmer- mitts thing. Heaven.

Then I drove on to Nordstrom and I'm not even telling all the good things I found there....because Rich is reading and I want it to be a surprise.

Screwed up sandwiches at Schlotzsky's makes for two free sandwiches plus a coupon for a freebie the next time we go....talk about making lemonade!

It's taking me forever to type this because I keep looking at my beautiful pink French manicure.

No comments:

Post a Comment